According to the Gephi Website, this free open-source graph software is an interactive visualization and exploration platform for all kinds of networks and complex systems,sbiancamento denti dynamic and hierarchical graphs that runs on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- Exploratory Data Analysis: intuition-oriented analysis by networks manipulations in real time.
- Link Analysis: revealing the underlying structures of associations between objects, in particular in scale-free networks.
- Social Network Analysis: easy creation of social data connectors to map community organizations and small-world networks.
- Biological Network analysis: representing patterns of biological data.
- Poster creation: scientific work promotion with hi-quality printable maps.
While the Website shows several examples, I would be curious if someone has used it for more advanced visualization tasks.